[This is preliminary documentation and is subject to change.]
Decodes a sequence of bytes from the specified byte array into the specified character array.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
- bytes (array<Byte>())
- The byte array containing the sequence of bytes to decode.
- byteIndex (Int32)
- The index of the first byte to decode.
- byteCount (Int32)
- The number of bytes to decode.
- chars (array<Char>())
- The character array to contain the resulting set of characters.
- charIndex (Int32)
- The index at which to start writing the resulting set of characters.
Assembly: JGR.IO (Module: JGR.IO) Version: 0.5.4008.31681
The actual number of characters written into chars.