It is coming, eventually. The plan for last Sunday didn't quite work out, but we're now ready to go and should be rolling it out this coming weekend instead. To come in this version:
- /who now accepts multiple parameters (useful for some of the more extended syntaxes some servers support).
- A small leak for plugins has been fixed.
- Sending files with DCC closes the file handle in more cases so it shouldn't stay locked after.
- When midnight happens, the messages about the logs changing have been suppressed.
- If your connection to a server drops, ChatZilla will now try to reconnect to the same server first, before moving on to the next one in the list.