Continuing from my previous post about my Mozilla build tracker, I've added progress bars to the display while it is building. Naturally, it's all done with smoke and mirrors , and (perhaps surprisingly) doesn't mess up the display on Internet Explorer at all, though it doesn't show the progress bar.
Actually, thanks to the IE DOM Explorer, part of the IE Developer Toolbar (download from here), I've just fixed the progress bar to work in IE. Woo!
 Unofficially, it is all done with CSS, DIVs and PNGs, but we don't like to talk about them...
 Worryingly, it is more usable than Mozilla/Firefox's DOM Inspector, for me. I think it's partly that the select-by-click in the IE DOM Explorer totally trumps the same feature in Mozilla/Firefox.