Since the fork just over a week ago, the following issues have been fixed:
- Bug 270298 - Fix profiler to show proper ranges.
- Bug 295275 - Fix long-standing bug with floating views going blank. Woo.
- Bug 298736 - Don't get button-related code execution when pausing.
- Sync some changes from ChatZilla to Venkman. Source views work better after this.
- Bug 356267 - Fix componentPath to work with toolkit's array of paths. Causes extensions' components to count, for example.
- Final part of script filtering - preserving chrome, search and recent exclusions; everything works as expected now.
- Bug 213494 - Sort properties using numeric and non-numeric blocks.
- Prevent default operations when using -venkman.
More things will be fixed over the coming weeks; any suggestions for which bugs in Bugzilla are causing the most problems are welcome.
Now for the important bit - how to access all this goodness:
cvs -d :pserver:email@example.com:/cvsroot/extensions checkout venkman
Note that, at least for the time being, the fork will continue to have the same extension ID and name as the original and I will not be releasing any XPIs generated from this code (this is very likely to change).